Conditions of sale
- These conditions apply to the legal relationship that arise between the airily.ee customer (hereinafter referred to as the Customer) and E-shop airily.ee (hereinafter referred to as the E-shop) owner company Airily OÜ (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) when Products are bought from the E-shop.
- All parties of this contract must act according to European Union laws and regulations and conditions agreed upon in this contract.
- Conditions of sale come into effect immediately after Seller receives payment from the Customer.
- All disputes between the Seller and Customer will be resolved by negotiations or court.
- All the prices displayed in E-shop are given in euros and include VAT. These prices do not include transportation cost.
- Seller has the right to change prices displayed at the E-shop at any given time without any prior notice.
Making a purchase
- Select your desired products and add them to the shopping cart.
- To place the order, enter the shopping cart.
- Fill out the fields with required information and choose the desired way of transport and payment.
- Confirm the order and proceed to payment.
- All the orders will be handled within 1 workday after conditions of sales have come into effect and will be handed over to the delivery company.
- The delivery times shown on the E-shop are valid from the moment when conditions of sales come into effect.
Returns of the products
- The Customer, who is natural person, has the right to exchange or return their ordered Product within 14 days after received the Product.
- Returned Product must be unused and in its original packaging with all original tags still attached to it.
- In the case of return, the Customer is obligated to file corresponding application to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of retrieval of Product.
- In the case of return, Customer is obligated to return the Products to Seller within 14 days after filing the return application.
- The Seller shall refund the purchase price of the Products within 14 days as of the timely arrival of the Products at the Seller given location.
- The Customer is obligated to bear all the expenses related to returning of the Products.
Liability and Force majeure
- Seller is not responsible for any damages or delays caused to the Customer by force majeure.
- Seller is not responsible for colour differences caused by monitors or its settings.
- The E-shop is responsible for the non-compliance of Products sold to a Customer with the terms and conditions of the contract or for deficiencies which already existed at the time of delivery and which occur within two years of delivering the Products to the Customer.
- The Customer has the right to turn to the E-shop within two months of the occurrence of a defect.
- If goods bought from the E-shop have defects for which the Seller is responsible, the Seller will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the Seller shall return to the Customer all of the payments involved in the contract of sale.
- The Seller will respond to the Customer´s complaint in written form or in a form that enables written reproduction within 14 days.
- All personal data collected by E-shop will be handled as confidential and is processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
- All the intellectual content on the E-shop and Sellers social media sites are property of the Seller and is forbidden to be used without Sellers written approval.